Remuneration in industrial training

Dear friends ,

I have been selected for 9 months industrial training in an MNC. How much remuneration should I expect ????

 

 

 

Replies (11)

you can expect from 10000 to 15000 pm normally

pls tell me where you selected and whats the procedure of the selection procedure . is any reference is required? how you find the company pls tell me because i also have to persue the industrial training

Originally posted by :Rajan Gupta
"

Dear friends ,
I have been selected for 9 months industrial training in an MNC. How much remuneration should I expect ????
 
 
 Dear Rajan,

Could you please let me know, how to apply for industrial training

Kanika

 

"


 

hi from where u find company for industrial training

kindy inform me

kmpatel @ live.com

 

what requirement is mandatory for industrial traning? & how to know about selection in it? please, reply me.

what company is this and how did u approach them

bl**dy fools are not paying me a single rupee , and i m not going for "muft ki mazdoori" .... Stop asking me where I have been selected....

so selfish ,very good, ca kar raho ho boss bhagvan sab dekh raha hai

 so selfish ,very good, ca kar raho ho boss bhagvan sab dekh raha hai

I am also a industrial trainee but same is not happening here.

Thanks,

Lovenish Bansal

Plz tell me what is d procedure 4 industrial training & where to apply

Originally posted by :Lovenish Bansal
" I am also a industrial trainee but same is not happening here.
Thanks,
Lovenish Bansal
"


 

Hey plz tell me the procedure about how to approach the company. also what are the best sectors where we can get more exposure...how is ur experience...plz just share ur views and opinions about industrial training with ur juniors also..

 

byeee..

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details