Rejections in bill ofmaterial

Hi All,

 

While preparing Bill of Material should we give provisions to standard rejections as well?

Thaks in advance.

Replies (3)
Support your query with example so that reply can be made accordingly.

Lets say I wish to compute BOM quantity to produce 1 KG of Cloth. Here I need to know how much Yarn I need to produce 1 KG of cloth. Now, I will consider the process loss that will occur during processing and decide that I will have 200 gms of wastage. Now My BOM quantity should be 1.2 KG. Here I got suggestions from others to add my rejections like 2% of raw material required. Is it correct?

Yes it is Correct. So that Based on BOM Masters Other Report Like Input to Output and % Wastage REport can also be generated.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details