Regstration of company : mvat and cst

Dimpy Mody (Student) (24 Points)

10 February 2016  
I have to register my company under Mvat and cst to get Tin number. I did not seek for any. Ca or tax expert since it can be done online through site. The only thng where i am stucked is what reason shud i select for registration... VOLUNTARY OR TURNOVER EXCEEDING THE LIMIT. AM CONFUSED... Pls help me. My company is on proprietor basis.