Registration under traces

I am facing a problem while registering with TRACES (tdscpc.gov.in). I have first time logged in as a TIN-NSDL registered user under TRACES and there I have to fill up the some details under profile button to active the TAN account. I have put all the required data including mob no and e-mail id. After submitting, TRACES will send two part activation code via e-mail and sms. But I have received activation code via sms but not in  e-mail may be typographical mistakes occured  in e-mail id while registering. Now the problem is without activation, I cannot open the TAN account. I am unable to proceed. Is it possible to change the e-mail id and activate the account?

Thanks in advance.

Replies (1)

You can re-register TAN on TRACES after 24 hour. Every Registration complete the activation after entering the 2 codes within 24 hours. Your Earlier registration process  is not complete due to unactivation of accounts. Hence, Re-register your tan account after 24 hours of earlier registration. 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details