Easy Office
LCI Learning

Registration for Direct Taxes

Page no : 2
(Guest)
Can anyone tell me when are registration for Direct Taxes (VG Sir) for November 2008 batch going to start?

(Guest)
can you plz tell me for nov2009, when i have to register myself

(Guest)
May i know when the registration for direct taxes (Vinod Gupta) starting for May, 2008 batch

(Guest)
I want to take admission for Nov2007 batch.

(Guest)
when should i pay the remaining fees.........i got the april 2008 batch.....is there any procedure to change that batch to november 2007.....plz help me

(Guest)
I want to take admission for C.A. final classes in nov-08 batch .Pls tell me procedure for getting the admission & wat r the documents to be required for that. Thanks, With regards, Sakshi Gupta

(Guest)
sir i m a student of ca final course. i want to know when registration for nov 2008 classes will start

(Guest)
HI I WANT TO TAKE ADMISSION IN NOV08 BATCH SO PLEASE SEND ME INFORMATION ON MY MAIL

(Guest)
i have submitted demand draft for registration in may 08 batch.has it been confirmed.kindly reply through e mail id as given above.

(Guest)
Sir I want to take admission for may 08 batch kindly inform me about the proedures and other requirements

(Guest)
Sir my attempt is due in nov. 09 kindly suggest when I should take admission for DT

(Guest)
Respected Sir, I am going to appear for CA Final in November 2009. Please tell me could I get registration for direct tax for the batch starting in November 2008. If yes what is the procedure. If not when should I register myself. Thanking You Yours sincerely Vaishali Gupta

(Guest)
please tell me when registration start for nov.2008 batch starts and what are fees struture

(Guest)
i want to know how ican get registered for vg sir classes whats the procedure

(Guest)
PLZ. REGISTER ME FOR DIRECT TAX CLASSES

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: