Registration

Suppose a company is having registered office in delhi. However, all sales and purchases are carried out from factory located in haryana. GST reg to be taken in the state of haryana only or delhi as well?

"Do the Right Thing...!!!"

Yes... Better to take Registration if Both Offices in Different States...

Total likes : 1 times

Student & Senior Accountant

As per my knowledge there is no requirement of Registration in Delhi, if no purchase, sale transactions and no RCM.

If you will take service or anything there you may need to register there for taking inputs.

But you can avoid registration for inputs as there is no output supply and you can't take refund for the same.

As per my View on understanding of Registration provisions

Wait for others to reply

ACCOUNTS PROFESSIONAL

Can you plz clarify If the Delhi office have any kind of trnsaction/services provided to office in Haryana , ie salary payment , administrative, accounting etc

(Guest)

Registration no required for both of place.. Also suggest for reconcile and book proper books of accounts

Total likes : 6 times

@ pankaj-no such transaction. Only the registered office is shown in delhi. All operations will be carried out from haryana

sr.accountant

Than you need only haryana state registration thats it

okay thank you everyone :)

"Do the Right Thing...!!!"

Ohhh...

Madam., As per my view Registration is required / Must if A Registered Dealer get Another state branches...
Bcoz, No more logic for without transaction. Also it's a registered office...

I don't be Compfel taking Registration in Delhi. You can choose which correct in the above said replies...

GOOD LUCK...

(Guest)

I think She need to take decisions as per gst rules

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI MENU