GST Course

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

renuka kadge (CA Final Student)     26 December 2013


Hello Members,

I want to know about the legal procedures of starting a business of sole proprietary consultancy firm. 

 could you plz help me out.
Looking forward for your replies
Thank you in advance............


 2 Replies


CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat)     26 December 2013

First of all please convey which type of consultancy?


If it is alike legal or professional consultancy which requires approval of the authority say ICAI or Bar Association; then firstly you have to take name approval from Institute/Association.


If you wish to start other types of consultancy say Accountancy, etc. than by registering yourself with Professional Tax Authority (if applicable in your state); you can start your consultancy firm.


Mihir (Wealth Manager)     27 December 2013

You need gumasta licence. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags