Regarding timber business

asheeq ua (ca ipcc) (313 Points)

30 November 2020  
Hello Everyone, One of my client is doing timber (wood) business..Purchasing from URD. And selling to registered dealer. He is not getting purchase bill as the party is unregistered.

1. So my question is should my client liable to pay input tax on reverse charge basis ?

2. Or directly can he pay output liablity arising from sale ?

3. Should he make purchase bill as the party is not giving him the bill ?