Regarding studies

I am a student of ca final...and I want some suggestions for my problem. ..I got married in January 2013. ..and I had given my 3 attempts of ca final both groups but was unable to clear it due to lack of studies and hard work. .my next attempt will be in may 2014. ..so please suggest me how to plan out my studies as I have to manage both home n studies...and there are only 5 months left and I have to prepare for all 8 subjects from the beginning. ..pls give ur suggestions...as becoming ca is a dream for me
Replies (1)

Hi Vidhi,

I am sharing with you how i managed my studies when i was in final n had only 3 months to prepare..

1. calculate the hours you can spare for studies on daily basis

2. Based on your preparation till date, calculate how many days you need per subject and revisions. Do have some days as reserve for contingencies also.

3. Allocate no. of days per subject to topics in that subject

4. Sometimes you will not be able to spare time as per schedule but try to stick to no. of days otherwise use days kept as reserve.

It may look difficult but this is how is prepared. May be useful to you also.

All the best.

Thanks

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details