Easy Office
LCI Learning

regarding stipends

Page no : 2

Sangam (CA) (1329 Points)
Replied 01 August 2009

Originally posted by :Sandip B. Katba
" By considering the current situation, it is needful & necessary for the article to get increased stipend from current slabe. The minimum stipend should be Rs.3,000/-  and for CA Final article it should be Rs.4,500/- "

ya agreed... 

we work harder den an employee..... we deserve more... 

d present stipend rules are very unfair

as articles we work for 3 years and wat one gets just  around 1000.... not fair.... 

i dont think CAs will hv any problem giving arnd 3000 or more to articles... 

all der burden is shared by d articles.... dey ought to b paid more.... 

Sumit (Chennai) (69 Points)
Replied 01 August 2009

are hamare firm mein toh refund lete hai . Please increase our stipends . Once i talked to my principal regarding our stipends he told us to get termination or work with these stipend and another thing is that  they issue a cheque of Rs. 4000/- and take back 3000/- amt of bucks . so our stipend is only 1000 bucks and they are showing stipend paid to articles in their p&l account and increase their expense show as to reduce the burden of tax . where to complain about this . ?

Sangam (CA) (1329 Points)
Replied 01 August 2009

Originally posted by :Sumit
" are hamare firm mein toh refund lete hai . Please increase our stipends . Once i talked to my principal regarding our stipends he told us to get termination or work with these stipend and another thing is that  they issue a cheque of Rs. 4000/- and take back 3000/- amt of bucks . so our stipend is only 1000 bucks and they are showing stipend paid to articles in their p&l account and increase their expense show as to reduce the burden of tax . where to complain about this . ? "

ya dis is also d scenario.... 

but cant help it...a student will fight for his rights or study? wen sumbody do complain may b other firm r reluctant to take such student.. on knowing d reason 4 change..

Our CAs should understand d problem.. a student cant take a risk to worsen his relations ... by complaining...   

increase d stipend....

students r really hard working. they earn for der bosses.. 

d CAs shouldnt mind giving  some part of it... 

Suhani (Article Student) (38 Points)
Replied 01 August 2009

ys mine frnds u all r rgt

I am a PCC student n i do work for more than 8 hours in a day n 6 days in a owrk

n even on sundays if dere is work i m asked to come.. i nvr say no ..ys i do get leave bt its nt d point...

mine boss give mine stipends as per the guidelines ... d point is tht the insti. should increase our stipends ... dy can increase d fees,, then make it complusory to do d article regularly for a minimum of 35 hrs in a work .. then dy shold also increase d stipends... atleast we should be paid strtng from Rs.3000/-...  we more than d other employee in d offices....

NUTAN (ARTICLE ASSISTANT) (50 Points)
Replied 03 August 2009

I also think that the stipends decided by the institute is very  less. My friend is getting Rs.500 only. luckily I get Rs. 3,000/- and i think after my study leave i will be asking for a raise in my stipend.

CA.Shaleen Srivastava (CA , CWA*, Bcom(H)) (1999 Points)
Replied 03 August 2009

intitute jis din stipent ki problem dur kar dega ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.................... dummy khatem ho jayegi.................................................

"Samaz tha nahi hai yaar"

A-G-V (Student) (571 Points)
Replied 09 August 2009

@ Tiya @

I think your employer is a bill sh*t. If he is demanding cash for providing stipend then u should consider terminating ur articles. But then the bl**dy b*st*rds have brought stringent measures for termination of Articles too. So there is no way. That is how we articles are being treated. We are treated like a bonded labour. Luckily in Chennai, the firms don't follow such practises. However they don't provide the stipend in time. Most probably its around 15th or 20th of next month they provide stipends of the previous month

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: