becker cma

Limited Period Offer Avail 20% discount in all subjects CA,CS and CMA,Coupon- OFFER20 Call: 088803-20003

CA Final Online Classes
Prodamy

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Regarding PF withdrawal

shikha taparia   26 January 2021

shikha taparia

1 likes  42 points

| My Other Post
I have been removed from job in jul19...and i have not made any withdrawal pf...
now my query is for what period my accumulated pf balance will get interest after removing from job
Sourav

Sourav (Student)     26 January 2021

Sourav
Student 
 265 likes  4129 points

View Profile | My Other Post
Pf will be calculated on the basis of number of years of your service provided that continuous 5 years of employment should be completed for pf withdrawal otherwise if you withdraw pf within 5 years then TDS will be deducted @ 10%
shikha taparia

shikha taparia

1 likes  42 points

Thank you gor your comment...but my query is not regarding pf amt but period of interest on my fund amt
Sourav

Sourav (Student)     26 January 2021

Sourav
Student 
 265 likes  4129 points

Interest will be 8.5%
shikha taparia

shikha taparia

1 likes  42 points

For what period....? will i receive interest even after removing from job.
harsha

harsha (student)     10 February 2021

harsha
student 
 28 points

PF withdrawal case : the case is employee left the org 6 years back and the employee org has been closed in the 2nd year from the date the employee left. So in jan 21 employee applied for pf partial withdrawal under form 31 duly applied. But in the last week, pf department conformed that there is no employer from the last 3 months. so can somebody help me out the process to withdraw the pf balance from the department. Any reply will be most helpful. Thanks in advance🙏

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Trending Tags