Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Lakshy (Semi-Qualified C.A. PGDFM BCom.)     26 July 2021

Regarding New Course of CA Final

Friends,

I am CA Final old coirse student and nkw I want to convert to new scheme and I have completed folliwing training in old course

1. ITT

2. Orientation

3. Adv ITT

4. GMCS - 1

my query is which training I hv to co.pleted before appearing exam and also want to know whether it is possible to complete the training after appearing for exam bht before applyjng for membership ?

9 Replies

Sourav

Sourav (Student)     26 July 2021

Yes you can complete the training after exam also but before applying for membership
Lakshy

Sir can you provide reference on this from icai website
NIRANJAN GS

NIRANJAN GS   26 July 2021

Hi, No further training program required to undergo since you have done all the program under old course, just convert to new syllabus for appearing in CA final Nov21 Exam.
Lakshy

But GMCS-2 pending na
NIRANJAN GS

Since you have done orientation course and GMCS -1 why again you want to do AdV MCS.....bez MCS is equivalent to orientation course and GMCS-1 is equivalent to ADV MCS.
Lakshy

Ok sir but ICAI saying to do it again
NIRANJAN GS

Ask them to refund the GMCS -1 Training fee amt.....why again you want to do...if done then your training details will be 5 program instead of 4 training program.

just check in ICAI website under students services under FAQ's you will get answer.
Lakshy

Any of your friend who did the same ?
NIRANJAN GS

30. What about the MCS component of the Advanced ICITSS? How do I handle that?
MCS in an integral component of the Advanced ICITSS. Students who have undergone only
one, i.e. either GMCS or Advanced ITT under the Final (Old) course, have to undergo the
remaining component, i.e. Advanced ICITSS(IT) or Advanced ICITSS(GMCS). They are not
required to undergo Advanced ICITSS (IT and MCS) in its entirety.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register