regarding itr

which itr I should select ..in ay 2013-14, ay2012-13 , ay 2011-12
if my tds deducted in section 194h, 194I. and what will be the code of nature of business.
Replies (13)

You can't file return for these period  other wise a notice from IT department

 

I have to file revise return
ITR 3 as TDS deducted u/s 194H.
in all the above ay . and what will be for 194I
194-I is related to rent received so ITR-2 but if TDS is deducted under both 194I as well as 194H then ITR 3 shall be suitable
I'm little confuse...we may file revise return of these return. As well as I know...we can file. what your opinion.
As per section 139(5) of the income tax act Revised Return of Income Tax can be filed by an assessee any time before the expiry of the Relevant Assessment Year or before the completion of assessment (whichever is earlier).
so ...above mentioned AY is already being expired
Sir you should file an online rectification request u/s 154
what will we do in 154
It is regarding rectification of mistakes
If u have refund or carried forward loss, in this case u file condonation request u/s 119(ii)(b) to your jurdisticonal AO & he apporve ur request only then u file ur return ,otherwise in normall provision NO WAY!!! 
I'm not able to file rectification request of above mentioned years. what should I do know.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details