Regarding Income tax New portal

Sir, I am an Accountant, want to know that the new income tax portal not working properly,there is too much problem with internet.please guide me. Thanking you.
Replies (4)
Quick Summary
An accountant is facing difficulties with the new income tax portal, specifically with filing ITR2 for an HUF. The main problem is that the option to select the tax regime is greyed out for HUF, although it works for individual returns. While it's suggested to wait until August due to ongoing portal issues, the user is seeking confirmation and guidance on whether HUFs should indeed be able to choose the new tax regime for AY 2021-22.

Rajat

what help do u want?

I am trying to file ITR2 with new JSON utility for my HUF for assessment year 21-22. But the option to choose tax regime is greyed out. I am able to choose the new tax regime for my individual return. Any guidance or suggestions are welcome.

I will suggest you to file the return from the month of August, still there are many issues on the portal on which the authorities are working. 

Thanks. I hope it's just a system glitch because as far as I know  even HUF also should be able to choose new tax regime while filing ITR2 for assessment year 2021-22. Please revert if my understanding is wrong.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
10 October 2026
Accounts Associate Level 1

Abic and Mani Chartered Accountants

Kottayam

B.Com

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details