Regarding icwai inter

Hello,

I joined icwai inter on 2011.Due to certain reasons I couldnt continue.Now I want to start all again.I am aware that the syllabus has changed, and I am having 2011 edition books.Can any one suggest me what shall I do for taxation.Coz in between the institute will all of sudden will upload latest 100 page amendment which is really difficult to study.Plz help 

Thanks

Replies (4)
you can appear in syallbus 2008 till june 2015.and for taxation subjects go through syallbus2012 books.( as amended and updated )

Hello selvaraj,

can i get this book (2012 syllabus)from institute?

call nearest branch or icai hq as to how to get new syallbus books.

u can also download latest study material from institute's website.

and for taxation you can also refer latest edition of refrence books suggested by istitute.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details