Regarding GST Purchase

Dear Sir,

I am an URD Dealer. Sometime I Purchase GST Goods from GST Supplier.

So can I Add GST in My Purchase Cost.

For Example:
Purchase Material Cost : 10000/-
GST : 1800/-
Total Invoice Value: 11800/-

So may I add GST In My Purchase Cost ?
Replies (2)
Quick Summary
This discussion clarifies whether Unregistered Dealers (URD) can include Goods and Services Tax (GST) in their purchase cost when buying from registered GST suppliers. The consensus is that yes, the GST amount paid on such purchases can indeed be added to the overall cost of the goods.

Yes you can
Yes, you can add the GST amount in your purchase cost of goods

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details