I have Cleared PCC this june 2009. I would be completing my articleship by april 2010. My question is that can i appear for may 2010 CA Final ?
Plaese give replies
I have Cleared PCC this june 2009. I would be completing my articleship by april 2010. My question is that can i appear for may 2010 CA Final ?
Plaese give replies
| Originally posted by :Sunder Sriram | ||
| " | I have Cleared PCC this june 2009. I would be completing my articleship by april 2010. My question is that can i appear for may 2010 CA Final ? Plaese give replies |
" |
hi dear, no you may appear in nov. 2010 as your articleship must be complited 3 months before examination,
eligibility for ca final in may 2010 is completion of article training (3.5 years) by end of april 2010
hi sunder
u may appear in may exam
hiiiii sunder
your case is like me, and i think that your attempt should be may 2010. if you have completed your 3.5 years training by 30th april 2010
agreed
can anyone tell me about the audit and law classes of ca final which are started in sep'09 in weekend for any tutors?
please send there phone no and address.
i hv to clear second group in nov 09... n ma artclshp is getting over in sep, 2010... so wen is my frst final attemp occur
Please mention the location too.
| Originally posted by :Man mohan | ||
| " | can anyone tell me about the audit and law classes of ca final which are started in sep'09 in weekend for any tutors? please send there phone no and address. |
" |
| Originally posted by :Sunder Sriram | ||
| " | I have Cleared PCC this june 2009. I would be completing my articleship by april 2010. My question is that can i appear for may 2010 CA Final ? Plaese give replies |
" |
if your articleship gets completed on or before 30 april 2010 you can appear for may 2010 exam
agreed
can anybody tell me about d registration dates for final? i'v just completed pcc- june 2009.pl.....
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP
Thane
CA Final
View Details
RMA And Associates LLP
New Delhi
CA Inter
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals