regarding capital gain

I had a ancestral land which is taken by government for the highway. government has given me 30 lacs which is showing in my account. I bought a room of this amount same year. earlier I have not mentioned in my balance sheet. how can I show in my balance sheet on capital & liability and assets and property. is this a capital gain. how much tax I have to pay. pls elaborate.pls help us.
Replies (1)

" is this a capital gain. how much tax I have to pay"

Mare hue ko kabar se kyo utha rahe ho, bhai !!!

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Topics :

Loading
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details