Regarding articleship---it's important

I passed IPCC Both Group in May 2012 in first attempt with 56.85% marks in aggregate. I live in Jaipur but in Jaipur I am unable to find a CA firm..I tried many big firms and talked almost with 30 firms but they have the same story "We have no vacancy right now".Even if they do have vacancy but they don't want to take me as an articled assistant(As most of the IPCC passed student has same position in Jaipur)..Articleship is not given on the basis of merit but on the basis of references..And believe me it sucks when seeing first group pass out student going to big firms in Jaipur...

 

I am completely pissed off....Kindly help me!!!!! What should I do now??? Whether I should move to Delhi or some other city or see myself depressed !!! Tell me is there really demand for both group passouts like me in Delhi??? Will I be successfull in getting selected in good firm in Jaipur!!! Please give me some good suggestions!!

Replies (1)


First of all many congratulation for your success in IPCC.

If you dont want to waste your time then why dont you go for training in any medium sized firm..........
There are many others except big which provides quality work and even a gud value to ur resume too...
then whats the point of waiting for a reply by BIG4........?????????????
Dear its all about references, Actually big4 prefers refernces over direct application so pls dont waste your time just start your training in any gud medium sized firm
 

Regards,

RAJESH CHOUDHARY

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details