Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

harish kumar   23 June 2021

Reg: TDS 20 deducted

actually i made Fixed deposit 5years on my sister (minor) name in a bank. I have submitted PAN of my father (Gaurdian).
since last 5years bank people deducted 20% TDS on interest amount and paid to Govt.due to not available of pan of minor girl.
They not informed us reg deduction.
They failed to accept form 15G also..
Now almost upto 50k TDS blocked with govt.
Now i applied PAN of my sister and it is available now..

how can i claim the refund of TDS?

do I need to rectify Bank TDS returns which are previously filed with PAN??

Pls help its urgent...

 5 Replies

Ajinkya Joshi

Ajinkya Joshi   24 June 2021

You need to file the Return of Your sister to avail Refund..
1 Like
harish kumar

harish kumar   24 June 2021

Yaa but the TDS not reflecting in 26AS of my sisiter..
do i need to update PAN of my sister in bank TDS retutns??
Vasudevan C P

Vasudevan C P   24 June 2021

Hi Harish, you need to request bank to rectify thier respective TDS returns. Once form 16A is available, you can file ROI of your sister
CMA Poornima Madhava

CMA Poornima Madhava (CMA)     24 June 2021

This seems complicated. TDS returns have to be revised by the bank. Only then TDS credit would appear in 26AS.

harish kumar

harish kumar   24 June 2021

Ok tq for reply and advice i will approach bank for the rectification of TDS returns

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags