reg accounting tech certificate

I am having ACT certificate bearing no 891289 dt 28 Feb 2009. Shall I eligible to enroll as GST Practirltioner. Pl inform.
Replies (5)
Are you a Degree holder (B.Com) ....?
no I am a science graduate
I think no way...
Pururshothaman Sir U Would Be Science Graduate He will Not Eligible For A GST Practitioner
Which Person Is Eligible For A GST Practitioner is CA, CS, CMA, Retired Officer From Commercial Tax Department Of Any State Government, B. COM Graduate, Graduate Degree For Law, Banking, Audit Person. He is Eligible For Applying a GST Practitioner

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details