Refund through cpc

Dear Friends,

    I filed ROI of Indivitual  for AY 2011-12 for Refund case and after 3 months it shows the message in their IT website of their account through login " ITR Transferred out of CPC to Jurisdiction AO in Incometax department. I keep quite since last 5 weeks after this message and no response from depart or CPC why? 

 

Can you help for this serious issues please

Replies (4)

LIKE U MANY WILL BE AWAITING THEIR LAWFUL REFUND SO U CAN ATLEAST TRY TO MEET AND COMMUNICATE WITH UR JURISDICTIONAL AO IN DEPARTMENT REGARDING THE CONCERNED MATTER.yes

Originally posted by : G.K.KAILASA MURTHY

Dear Friends,

    I filed ROI of Indivitual  for AY 2011-12 for Refund case and after 3 months it shows the message in their IT website of their account through login " ITR Transferred out of CPC to Jurisdiction AO in Incometax department. I keep quite since last 5 weeks after this message and no response from depart or CPC why? 

 

Can you help for this serious issues please

Contact your Local A.O. They need not send any notices for this refund issues....!!!

Need any clarification regarding Bank A/c no.s ...!!

 

Dear friend, Since we file through online why they(CPC) transfer the ITR to Jurisdictional AO I don't know. But in my case when i contact to AO they are not willing to process and also they say that the ITR still not come to our jurisdiction , hence we cannot process, not only this they put a several queries. Even I submitted all the documents which they asked. Now they are saying that this PAN not come under our jurisdiction. Even PAN lying under the same jurisdiction.
Originally posted by : Sivaguru SM
Dear friend,

Since we file through online why they(CPC) transfer the ITR to Jurisdictional AO I don't know. But in my case when i contact to AO they are not willing to process and also they say that the ITR still not come to our jurisdiction , hence we cannot process, not only this they put a several queries. Even I submitted all the documents which they asked. Now they are saying that this PAN not come under our jurisdiction. Even PAN lying under the same jurisdiction.

In some cases.refund processing done through only by A.O. I have done same procedure in my articleship....!!

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details