Refund of Service Tax to Exporter of Goods

Bhavik Davda (Proprietor) (238 Points)

11 March 2010  

Dear All,

I have one query regarding Service Tax Refund

One of our client is in Export  Business, He is specialist in export of Agricultural products, He procured the services from domestic parties regarding Laboratory, Certification, Clearing & Forwarding Agent, Insurance Companies etc. & they are only in export of goods so there is no scope for utilising Cenvat Credit. He got Registered himself in Service Tax under service called Transport of Goods by Road in 2007

Now they want to file their Service Tax Returns & Service Tax Refunds of last 2 years, I just want to know from you people that wht is the procedure for the same, I know how to file the Service Tax Return but I dont know wht is the procedure for claiming refund.   

Our client is in Pure trading business they dont provide any service but then also they got registered under Transport of Goods by Road.

Kindly guide me in the issue asap.

Even I would like if any body will give me the Direct call my no is 09819839798

Thanking You