Refund not showing in intimation u/s 143(1)

 

Hi Everyone, 
 
I need your help in getting ITR refund.
I filled ITR-1 online, send the ITR-V to CPC within time and recvd Intimation U/S 143(1) few days before on email.
 
My query is - There was refund of 4500, which i have declared in my ITR-1 and in Form 26 AS it is also mentioned deducted as TDS. for AY 11-12. But in Intimation U/S 143(1) does not shows the Refund amount there.
 
Could someone please help me in letting me know where the problem might be?
 
I was checking ITR-1, section 23 (Details of Tax Deducted at Source from Salary) is blank, no details are present of employer. Could this might be the issue?
 
Replies (5)

yes,this is the problem.while filling the itr to the income tax you have to mention all the details regarding your employer and TDS deducted.hence you have not shown which means that you have not claimed only

Hello Everyone,

I have filled my return for the A.Y 2011-12, As per 26 AS the refund shows Rs. 10,530.00 but the intimation generated by department shows nil refund all other figures filled by me are matched with intimation sended by department but they doesn't shows any refund, I am also attaching the Excel file of return filled by me on that time, So please check it & tell me the mistake in it,  what is the problem please explain to me. 

Satya Bhushan 

Email:- sanjay.jeena123 @ gmail.com

Hello All,

This seem to be a problem with the CPC, I file all my clients return online. In most cases tax has been paid online through my netbanking. For all the taxes paid for asst yr 10-11  the intimation generated are ok no demand. But all asst yr 11-12 the Intimitation show a demand. This is becoming quite a headache.

I have rectified all of them even in the rectification they generated a demand. In some cases even the refund has not be considered even though i take particular care that all the information are correct.  All taxes paid and refund are credit and its reflects in 26AS and shows F in status.

I think many of them may be facing this problem. Can any one shed some light on it, or has any one experienced this short of problem and solved it.

Hello Everyone,

I have filled my return for the A.Y 2011-12, As per 26 AS shows Correct TDS Amt & accordingly also i filed return showing same tds amt. but the intimation generated by department shows nil refund all other figures filled by me are matched with intimation sended by department but they doesn't shows any refund, 

Kindly give details what step to be taken to process such refund???

 

Originally posted by : Sumit

 
Hi Everyone, 
 
I need your help in getting ITR refund.
I filled ITR-1 online, send the ITR-V to CPC within time and recvd Intimation U/S 143(1) few days before on email.
 
My query is - There was refund of 4500, which i have declared in my ITR-1 and in Form 26 AS it is also mentioned deducted as TDS. for AY 11-12. But in Intimation U/S 143(1) does not shows the Refund amount there.
 
Could someone please help me in letting me know where the problem might be?
 
I was checking ITR-1, section 23 (Details of Tax Deducted at Source from Salary) is blank, no details are present of employer. Could this might be the issue?

 

Mr. Sumit Please issue rectification request for the same because so many times Income Tax Department doesn't shows refund in the books after rectidication your refund will be processed soon.........
 


Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details