Refund Claim - CPC

senthil s (chartered accountant) (198 Points)

25 April 2011  


One of my client filed return on his own but he failed to mention the correct a/c no. in the ITR. The CPC processed the ITR and determined refund and sent a response sheet to provide the correct account details because the ECS could not be credited - your a.c incorrect.

He came to me to claim the refund, now what should i do?

1.Can we send the details they are requested through  post to CPC?

2. or make the correction in the XML and then to upload rectification.

Which way i have to do?