refund

i am receiving gst invoice of rent at 18% and i'm purchasing and selling cloth at 5%.So can i claim refund of gst on rent that i have paid.
Replies (4)
You can utilize that ITC.
okay thank you sir
I think refund of that amount is not good because of additional formalities that need to perform to get refund
I also lost my Rs.3400 refund amount because I cannot comply with additional cumbersome formalities
No , u will not get the refund , because it's only in case of 'Inverted Tax Structure' plz refer the condition therein , I don't think that u falls under Inverted tax structure, so no refund

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details