Referring to audit subject for final

I am CA final student. I always secured below 40 marks in audit subject. what can I do ?.which book or online class will refer ? please help me
Replies (3)
U can refer CA Aarti N lahoti mam revision lectures or pen drive classes... Watch demo video on YouTube

Jyothi- I also used to perform badly in audit as a CA student failed in this subject in ipc(nov 13)-33 and final(may 17)-37....this time I got 60. You can refer to any good reference book( surbhi bansal, pankaj garg etc) along with PM.

ARITRA- I WANT TO USE SURBHI BANSAL IN BOOK ANSWERS ARE VERY SHORT CAN YOU TELL ME HOW TO USE THIS BOOK FOR GET GOOD MARKS.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Topics :

Loading
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details