Easy Office
LCI Learning

Reduction in Articleship tenure

Page no : 3

Nadeem (student) (41 Points)
Replied 08 November 2009

nice one if it really happens

Dintakurthi Tirumala (CA FINAL) (15989 Points)
Replied 09 November 2009

yes,its really a good news pray for god a notification should be favorable  to all ca students who r in PCC model

OM SAI SRI SAI JAI JAI SA

Abhijeet soni (CA-PCC article) (94 Points)
Replied 09 November 2009

really great news.......

thanks in advance ICAI

Abhijeet soni (CA-PCC article) (94 Points)
Replied 09 November 2009

really great news.......

thanks in advance ICAI

yogesh (Artical Assistent) (51 Points)
Replied 09 November 2009

if any one soure about this or any one have link then post immediatlty.

plsssssssss

Avinash Sridharan (student) (22 Points)
Replied 09 November 2009

vignesh (steps towards my goals) (381 Points)
Replied 09 November 2009

hi, this is 3 or 4 months ago,but our BOS said that "we take decsion after regional , council elections" we wil hope this would be happen and benefit for pcc students.

Ankit Agrawal (C.A.) (72 Points)
Replied 10 November 2009

hey...there was a seminar of Mr. Jaideep Shah, the chairman of the board of studies, icai. He discussed about this issue. He said, 'The 3 years articlesip as every1 thinks will not gud to PCC students already enrolled into the course. It will reduce thier course period to 3.5 years, which will not get a post graduation status if u wish to apply for your furture studies else after CA. IPCC n PE-2 even with their 3 years articlehip require 4 years and they will get the post graduation status.' So, its better if the institute dosent reduce the articleship period. Its only a matter of 6 months. If we can do 3 years of articleship, it dosent matter if its 3.5 years. So think about it in the other way than just thinkin of not goin to work for extra 6 months.

dream big live big (student) (190 Points)
Replied 10 November 2009

hey frnds......instead of commenting over here.....why dont u send a mail to  the institute. it automatically puts pressure on them.....i have already done my work......hope u do so

(Guest)

Hai freinds any Recent News  regarding Atricleship reduction..

SARANGI VENKAT (student) (86 Points)
Replied 15 March 2010

This will happen only after students like me and you complete 3.5yrs of articles

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: