Rectification of it returns

Dolly Jain (CA JOB) (142 Points)

27 December 2013  

Dear Experts

        One of the Assesses have claimed the tds and income for the same of A.y.11-12  in the A.y. 12-13 which is in excess as per the 26AS of the A.y.12-13.

So please let me know whether rectification is need to be done for both the years or only for A.y.12-13.?