Rectification for ay 18-19 - receipt no

1) I have down loaded the PR& XL version for ITR-4

2) I have imported previous data  drom PR3

3) In filling type I selected Rectification

I AM NOT ABLE TO FIND RECEIPT NO any where in  143(1).  

Acknowlwdge no , Refund sequence Number  and   CPC  Comm No is there.

Kindly guide .

 

Replies (5)
are you filing rectification or revision?

I am filing Rectification.

In new version they told to generate X M L with filing type as rectification

upload a screenshot of the 143(1) you received.

Thanks Nikhil. It is the Acknowledgement number.

Now a days rectification also requires to be selected in filing type.

So receipt no  becomes green.

 

At the time of filing of returns you have mentioned an email I'd in that u have received an mail of 143 in the same u can find order number.
Whereas for filing of refund reissue request u just need to go to service than refund reissue and an aadhar otp will be raised

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details