Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Recovery of payment

Anurag Singh (student) (27 Points)

15 May 2021  
For manufacturer and service provider, there is MSME samadhan portal, is there any such mechanism for trader from where he can ask for non payment of money related to Goods sold?

 3 Replies

Sourav (Student) (23892 Points)
Replied 15 May 2021

You can contact to consumer forum

Anurag Singh (student) (27 Points)
Replied 15 May 2021

Person is not covered under the Forum if the sale has been done of commercial nature. How can we ignore this Point.

Sourav (Student) (23892 Points)
Replied 15 May 2021

Appropriate remedy for you is to file a suit for recovery. the case will be filed on the basis of your invoices, receipts and other documents available with you. the matter may take anything around 1.5-2 years. you will get interest along on principal along with principal amount and also cost for proceedings.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags