Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Lakshy (Semi-Qualified C.A. PGDFM BCom.)     04 December 2019

Receipt of Funds


We had sold materials to Company X but received the payment from Company Y which is sister concern of Company X. Shall we adjust this amount agaisnt company X through passing journal entry in our books or there is any statutory provision against such kind of receipt ???

 1 Replies


PINKY KUMARI   08 December 2019

As Per my view we can adjust the amt. just informing the company A
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags