Reasons why i hate sachin tendulkar

 

Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He always plays a brilliant innings before my exam and this doesn’t let me study.

 

Every time that I think of becoming an atheist, he gets into the nineties and I have no choice but to pray.

 

Every time I take a resolution not to bite my nails, he gets into the nineties and I am left with no choice but to chew on my nails.

 

He keeps all the records to himself.

 

He makes a lot more money and fame than me.

 

He costs way too much on ‘super selector’ but since I have to pick him, the rest of my team gets weakened.

 

During a match, invariably when I want to go to the bathroom, he hits a boundary and hence I have no choice but to sit and watch the replay.

 

As soon as I convince myself that God does not exist, he plays a straight drive and proves me wrong.

 

He brings the whole country to a standstill whenever he bats

 

And the last and the biggest reason why I hate Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar, He is going to retire sometime in the future

Replies (4)
Originally posted by : Rajesh

He always plays a brilliant innings before my exam and this doesn’t let me study.

Every time that I think of becoming an atheist, he gets into the nineties and I have no choice but to pray.

Every time I take a resolution not to bite my nails, he gets into the nineties and I am left with no choice but to chew on my nails.

He keeps all the records to himself.

He makes a lot more money and fame than me.

He costs way too much on ‘super selector’ but since I have to pick him, the rest of my team gets weakened.

During a match, invariably when I want to go to the bathroom, he hits a boundary and hence I have no choice but to sit and watch the replay.

As soon as I convince myself that God does not exist, he plays a straight drive and proves me wrong.

He brings the whole country to a standstill whenever he bats

And the last and the biggest reason why I hate Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar, He is going to retire sometime in the future

The Only Points to Which I Agree , I have Highlighted.

The Reason I Hate Sachin:-

Next One, "Sachin Was not The Player Who Can Play Even Under The Pressure"....

He is Not Big Match Player.....

He Can't Play in Important Matches.......

 

Nicely represented..

Properly justified the title..

In short liked d post smiley

Nice post........ Sachin is a great player......miss him in one day games.... Salute for him..

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details