Reason of Leave

 
Reason of Leave Application
 
 
Infosys, Bangalore : An employee applied for leave as follows:

"Since I have to go to my  village to sell my land along with my wife, please sanction me one-week leave."

 

·          Another gem from  CDAC. Leave-letter from an employee who was performing his daughter's wedding:
 "as I am marrying my daughter, please grant a week's leave.."
 


·          From H.A.L.  Administration Dept:
"As my mother-in-law has expired and I am only one responsible for it, please grant me 10 days  leave."
 


·          An incident of a leave  letter:
 "I am suffering from fever, please declare one-day holiday."
 


·          A leave letter to the headmaster:
  "As I am studying in this school I am suffering from headache. I request  you to leave me today"
 


·          Another leave letter written to the  headmaster:  
 "As my headache is paining, please grant me  leave  for the  day."
 


·          Covering note:  
 "I am enclosed  herewith..."
 


·          Another  one:
 "Dear Sir: with reference to the above, please refer to my below..."
 


·          Actual letter written for  application of leave:
"My wife is suffering from sickness and as I  am  her only husband at home I may be granted leave".
 


·          Letter writing:-  
 "I  am well here and hope you are also in the same well."
 


·          A candidate's job application:
"This has reference to your advertisement calling  for  a ' Typist and an Accountant - Male or Female'... As I am both(!! )for  the past several years and I can handle both with  good experience, I  am applying for the  post.


Which one will you chose???
 
Replies (10)

nicee

Good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
 

really fantastic/ enjoyable

outstanding....

Ammazzing...!

Originally posted by :CA. SUJAL MEHTA
"


 

Reason of Leave Application
 
 
Infosys, Bangalore : An employee applied for leave as follows:

"Since I have to go to my  village to sell my land along with my wife, please sanction me one-week leave."


 



·          Another gem from  CDAC. Leave-letter from an employee who was performing his daughter's wedding:
 "as I am marrying my daughter, please grant a week's leave.."


 





·          From H.A.L.  Administration Dept:
"As my mother-in-law has expired and I am only one responsible for it, please grant me 10 days  leave."


 





·          An incident of a leave  letter:
 "I am suffering from fever, please declare one-day holiday."


 





·          A leave letter to the headmaster:
  "As I am studying in this school I am suffering from headache. I request  you to leave me today"


 





·          Another leave letter written to the  headmaster:  
 "As my headache is paining, please grant me  leave  for the  day."


 





·          Covering note:  
 "I am enclosed  herewith..."


 





·          Another  one:
 "Dear Sir: with reference to the above, please refer to my below..."


 





·          Actual letter written for  application of leave:
"My wife is suffering from sickness and as I  am  her only husband at home I may be granted leave".


 





·          Letter writing:-  
 "I  am well here and hope you are also in the same well."


 





·          A candidate's job application:
"This has reference to your advertisement calling  for  a ' Typist and an Accountant - Male or Female'... As I am both(!! )for  the past several years and I can handle both with  good experience, I  am applying for the  post.


Which one will you chose???







 
"


 

great...................!

nice one

very nice

 Good job

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details