Real dad !!!

 

Real Dad.......​.!!!!


Mother: Son I'm sorry Your Dad is not your real father, some one else

Son: Mum, what rubbish! How am I to deal with this?

 Mother: I am sorry he was my first love and I could not marry him..
'cause we are of different religion. He is on the phone at the moment
 and wants to speak with his son for the first time ever.

 Son: No i am speaking to no one. Mr. Trivedi is the only father i know
 and   so will that be.

Mother: Please don't be so upset. Just talk to him.

 Son: Ok, I will give him a piece of my mind!

 Phone: Morning Son, I am Mukesh Ambani. I am your real father.

 Son:  ki Aaaannkkhhh... Dad! Dad! Dad!!! Thank God! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh
 Thank God!!!!!!Luv u so much Dad!!!! 
I always knew there was something
 special about me..   Thank you soooo much mum.  You are the best mum
 in d world!

 
 

Moral: Na Biwi Na Bachha Na Baap Bada Na Bhaiya, Sabse Bada Rupppaiyaaaa..:


Replies (11)

LOL............................

Good 1..................

devilcheekysmileyblushcoolangel

Interesting....

hope Mukesh Ambani won't read this and mind it.... 

 

Hahahaha... Rilli a Chill Pill one..

Originally posted by : Anandan

Interesting....

hope Mukesh Ambani won't read this and mind it.... 

 

hahahah

I Will Continue the Story.....

btw He is Not the Only Mukesh Ambani in this World....

Just joking sir, but what you said is true. there might be other mukesh ambani's...

hehhehehehe............

Nice one..................laugh

smiley Hehehehe..really funny..

Mind refreshing..

Nd sirji..continuance is more superb yes

Hahahahah......

devildevilangelcoolsmileylaugh.................................................yes

hahahaha....

hahahahahahahahahah.................................devil

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details