Read this & Chill Up.....Friends.....

 

FUNNY LEAVE LETTERS
 

 
 
Collection of leave letters and applications written by people in various places

1.  An employee applied for leave as follows: 
Since I have to go to my village to sell my land along with my wife, please sanction me one-week leave. 
 
2.
From an employee  who was performing the "mundan" ceremony of his 10 year old son: "as I want to shave my son's head, please leave me for two days..." 
 
3. Another gem :Leave-letter from an employee who was performing his daughter's wedding:  
"as I am marrying my daughter, please grant a week's leave.." 
 
4. From H.A.L. Administration dept: 
"As my mother-in-law has expired and I am only one responsible for it, please grant me 10 days leave." 
 
5. Another employee applied for half day leave as follows: 
"Since I've to go to the cremation ground at 10 o-clock and I may not return, please grant me half day casual leave" 
 
6. An incident of a leave letter 
"I am suffering from fever, please declare one day holiday."  
 
7. A leave letter to the headmaster: 
"As I am studying in this school I am suffering from headache. I request you to leave me today" 
 
8. Another leave letter written to the headmaster: 
"As my headache is paining, please grant me leave for the day." 
 
9. Covering note: "I am enclosed herewith..." 
 
10. Another one: 
"Dear Sir: with reference to the above, please refer to my below..." 

11. Actual letter written for application of leave: 
"My wife is suffering from sickness and as I am her only husband at home I may be granted leave". 
 
12. Letter writing: - 
"I am in well here and hope you are also in the same well." 
 
13. A candidate's job application: 
"This has reference to your advertisement calling for a ' Typist and an Accountant - Male or Female'...As I am both(!! )for the past several years and I can handle both with good experience, I am applying  for the 
post.
Replies (2)

gud one yar!

After writing so much application for leave; we must leave now.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details