Re-validation and conversion from ca final old to new course from 2019 may exam

Hi,

I need to re-validate my ca final course for 2019 May exam.

Also I would like to convert my ca final course from old to New syllabus from 2019 May exam.

So please suggest me the procedure, fees and forms to submit.

Thank you.

Replies (11)
I think fees is 1000 rs and you have to sumit online form from icai.org....
last date is near around 5 feb.. so go fast to confirm

Thank you for your reply. If possible please share the online link.

I tried below link and e-services link. But further option is not available to proceed further.

https://www.icai.org/new_post.H T M L?post_id=9647

Please share if information is available.

 
I saw that.. I think site is under maintenance. Contact the no. given on that page.. they will guide you

Thank you Aashish Bansal.

 

Hello R Balu,

My group 1 is cleared want to convert to new scheme for group 2. Have you converted? I visited the website but that's under maintenance and no one is attending phone call.

Hi Manoj,

I am also facing the same when I visit our icai website.

hi, i have applied for revalidation of ca final registration on 23 feb 2019, but yet no acknowledgement from icai is received. i have to fill exam form for may 2019. please help in this matter.

Interesting, but everyone has their own service, I heard a lot of opinions, but some services are fraudsters, I used it many times write my essay for me , I am very pleased with everything quickly and I recommend qualitatively, a large base of high-quality specialists who perform essays.

Hello Naimesh Lodaya, How did you apply for exams ?
Hi I m converted to new course how ever it showing in the exam portal as old only. How to resolve.

When you converted ?

It takes some time to update.

You should call them and Post on esahaayta also.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details