Re-start ca - completed articles - need to start with pcc

Dear All,

I gave my CPT in 2007 and cleared it.

following which i also completed my articles around 2010 and joined MBA.

I have now completed my MBA!

Now, I'd like to start CA from Intermediated.

Can somebody advise me on the procedure.

Please note # I am now living in Hong Kong and would like to give my exams when I come to India this December, 2013.

 

Awaiting your valuable suggestions.

Please advise. Thanks in advance!!!

Replies (6)

You need to convert from PCC to IPCC.

Exams are held in November/May. 

Originally posted by : Janani Jay
 

Dear Mr. Suraj,

Thanks for your reply.

 

 

I would like to know what form is to be filled and should I submit the form in person?

What is the procedure for applying for the exam. Kindly advise.

If possible, send me some links. 

Refer below links, these will give you idea:

https://www.icai.org/new_post.html?post_id=721&c_id=120

Fill the respective conversion form and submit the same to concerned decentralised/regional office.

Also go through below ICAI announcements:

https://www.icai.org/new_category.html?c_id=347

Study material can be downloaded and read from below link till you gets the material:

https://www.icai.org/new_post.html?post_id=5720&c_id=314

ITT and Orientation should be done, if not done before. Refer announcements link above for detailed information. Hope this helps.

Originally posted by : * Krishna *

Refer below links, these will give you idea:

https://www.icai.org/new_post.html?post_id=721&c_id=120

Fill the respective conversion form and submit the same to concerned decentralised/regional office.

Also go through below ICAI announcements  for IPCC

https://www.icai.org/new_category.html?c_id=347

Study material can be downloaded and read from below link till you gets the material:

https://www.icai.org/new_post.html?post_id=5720&c_id=314

ITT and Orientation should be done, if not done before. Refer announcements link above for detailed information. Hope this helps.

 

Dear Mr. Krishna,

Thanks for your support!

Best Regards,

Janani

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details