Re registration of gst after 1 year

I have cancelled my gst registration Last year in Feb. now I want to register again . what process I have to fellow for this?
Replies (6)
Quick Summary
If you cancelled your GST registration over a year ago and wish to register again, you will need to follow the complete normal registration process. This will result in a new GSTIN being allocated to you. As long as you cancelled the registration yourself, you can proceed with a standard application without any further complications.

Complete normal process of registration altogether again. A new GSTIN will be alotted.

@ Mr Virender.,

Yes... You can apply new registration as per normal procedure...


But,

I have a question...

Is the Cancellation is Yourself or dept cancelled in any manner...?
I have cancelled myself
Well...

You can register as normal process. No more questions.

GOOD LUCK...
You can apply for GST Registration as per the Normal procedure as prescribed under Section 25 of the CGST Act 2017.
I think query already cleared with thanks... Am I right..?!

If any mistakes in replies then quote that...

otherwise better to..............

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details