Rank in merit list

I have my attempt due in November 2006 for PEE II exams.
I am very much ambitious and have great will power.
I had completed the course once for first group erlier, but due to certain problems, I was completely out of touch of studies for last  4 months  n could not study so far, but now the circumstances are good and situation is under my control.

I have one and half months time left with me and I want to get a rank in merit list.
If seniors and experienced people  can advise me how to fight this battle, I wud be really indebted. I wud again repeat I know i m the best person to plan for this battle but , i wud definately like to have ur suggestions, guidance n advises to make my strategy stronger. Please do guide.
Replies (1)
Jitendra,

It's a very tough goal u've set, wht iw ud advise u is since u've aready studies 1st grp, u can give more  time to ur second grp. Review the past exams trends n check  questions frm which chapters r asked in november exams, give more  weightage to suggested answers n modules.

I can infer frm ur confidence tht u must be good at studies n can learn at one go.
But please whtever plans u make n material u choose stick to it.

...i had 25th rank in 2003 exams, n i passed thru similar kind of situation, though i prepared for 3 months...A will will get a way...wish u all the best.......god bless

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details