Rakesh jhunjhunwala

I want to be like HIM.

But I don't know the ABCD of share market and other similar market and what computer system and software aur anything which is required to start a Career in it.

I am already in my late twenties.

I really need a good guidance as a beginner/common man.

I know aajkal koi kisi ki help nahi karta.

But it still with a small ray of hope I am requesting on this public platform.

I am mature enough and taken this decision after a long introspection with myself.

Do guide me as much as you can.
I am prepared for a detailed and comprehensive reply.


Anyone who is reading this please come up with your experiences and inputs.

Thanks and Regards to all...
Replies (2)
You may refer to the videos of Sunil Minglani.
And for the field of indirect taxation?

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details