Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ravi kiran (student)     19 September 2011

Query regarding form15ca submission

Sir, Whether after uploading form.15CA in NSDL site, whether physical form with acknowledgement no. needs to be file with Income tax dept. or what is the procedure after uploading and taking print out of Form 15CA and signing of authorised officer of Company. please clarify my doubt in this regard. Regards, Ravi Kiran

 4 Replies


Mihir (Wealth Manager)     19 September 2011

Take the print of 15CA and obtain 15CB from your chartered accountant, then submit both + foreign remittance form to your bank (authorised dealer)


Pragnesh (AM - Taxation)     19 September 2011

No need to file ack. of 15CA with income tax authority. You need to submit with Bank where you are making remittance along with other payment related documents. It mandatory to provide 15CA certificate to Bank while to making any foriegn remittance other than material purchase. 


Prakash (Chartered Accountant)     19 September 2011

Right Follow above mentioned steps


valji (Accounts manager-MBA)     19 September 2011

agree with praganesh you have to submit  from 15CA to bank from which you make the remittance

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags