Easy Office

Query regarding CA Final exam form May 2017

Page no : 2

CAstudent (CA FINAL) (103 Points)
Replied 03 February 2017

BTW is any body having a problem logging in .I dont have a registered ID so i tried to register but the page doesnt change . tried FAQ on registeration but it mentioned a dropdown box for new registeration but i could not find the box . any kind of help is welcome please help

Dhrumit Shah (ARTICLE) (45 Points)
Replied 03 February 2017

I think no ca signature required for certificate of service bcoz earlier also student sign and completion letter is sufficient.However we have to wait for  icai more clarification.

Dhrumit Shah (ARTICLE) (45 Points)
Replied 03 February 2017

I think no ca signature required for certificate of service bcoz earlier also student sign and completion letter is sufficient.However we have to wait for  icai more clarification.

1 Like

CA Anand Chawda (Senior Accountant) (535 Points)
Replied 03 February 2017

it must be like if candidate have already completed Article ship training then completion certificate/letter to be attached.
1 Like

a.kumar (B.Com) (341 Points)
Replied 03 February 2017

Really there is no logic in it, specially when a student already has given multiple attempt and send multiple times articleship completion letter. It is meaningless when ICAI can easily check service completion status in its database. They should clarify that for students who competed articleship can get his certificate certified by any member of ICAI and not only by principal.
3 Like

ROHIT GARG (student ca final) (484 Points)
Replied 03 February 2017

Further in notification they have stated that "Format of

ROHIT GARG (student ca final) (484 Points)
Replied 03 February 2017

further in notification they have stated that "Format of certificate of service is available on site" but I couldn't found it anywhere.. so its better to wait till monday
1 Like

ROBINJAIN (POST LOB) (26 Points)
Replied 03 February 2017

Plz clarify the same . I to confuse . Plz help 

CA Syed Parvez Ali (None) (458 Points)
Replied 04 February 2017

I faced the same problem. Unable to create an ID

CAstudent (CA FINAL) (103 Points)
Replied 04 February 2017

@ syed parvez ali , i have sent an email to the email id mentioned  on the web site , no reply as yet. the 1800 number is of no use . what do you plan to do ? let me know

Kumar Gaurav (Going...to be C.A soon...)   (1624 Points)
Replied 04 February 2017

I guess only "certficate of service" (form 108) which is already issued by the prinicpal is enough and same has to be scanned and uploaded.

CA Syed Parvez Ali (None) (458 Points)
Replied 04 February 2017

I guess wait till the exam form date process starts

CA Anand Kumar (Practicing) (151 Points)
Replied 04 February 2017

plz clarify 

is it applicable to first time appearing students or for all students 

bhuvanesh a.k.a. boon (CA IPCC, Freelancer) (24 Points)
Replied 04 February 2017

Too much confusion. Many have left their jobs, relocated etc., after articles ICAI expects such to go back to their principals again, which is not practical.

Harpreet Singh Nanda (Student CA Final ) (33 Points)
Replied 04 February 2017

check portal, formats are uploaded

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: