Query regarding atc

I have passed both groups of IPCC in May 2011 and have completed 13 months of Articleship. Now due to Health problems, I am experiencing lots of Troubles and so, I feel that I cannot continue my articleship. I want to know about the ATC Scheme wherein One can pay Rs. 1000/- to the Institute and after submitting 1 Yr Articleship completion certificate, can obtain ATC Certificate. Suppose after doing so, I decide to re-join. Then will I have to Join the C.A Firm under whom I was Regd. as a Article or can join another Firm. Please reply if you are sure.

Replies (1)

For appropriate anwer to your query, better to contact ICAI e-Sahaayataa.

https://220.227.168.109/

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details