Query re: amendments applicable for nov 09 ca final exam

(Guest)

hi,

i was under the impression that for nov 09 ca final (old scheme) exam, Standards of Auditing will be applicable instead of AAS. but someone told me that for nov attempt, AAS is applicable. anyone knows the real thing here?

also, i need to know the status on amendments with regard to the following subjects:

IDT- i'm using datey which i had purchased in jan. so unless there are amendments applicable which came later than jan, i should be good. anyone care to throw light on this matter?

Law- those few chapters like competition act, securities act etc which has seen amendments recently, i wanna know if there have been more amendments this year which might be applicable for the nov exam. i am using munish bhandari and it has the amendments incorporated but i bought it around dec-jan, so i'm guessing anything after that needs to be studied separately. 

DT- i'm using manoharan for a/y 2009-10. at least  the book cover says it is applicable for nov 09 exams. but i wanted to know if i should be looking at any amendments, just to be sure.

any help in the aforementioned issues will be deeply appreciated.