query pertaining to the book on MAFA CA final old course

Shefali Bajpai (Article Assitant & CA Final Student)   (1148 Points)

18 September 2009  

Dear Seniors & Friends,

I am a CA Final student and shall write my exam in coming Nov. I have been using Sir V Pattabhi Ram's book for MAFA. He has explained the concepts brilliantly due to which I could understand the subject with much ease but the grouping of the chapters is very different as compared to the chapters mentioned in the Institute material due to which I'm very perplexed regarding three things: 1. Have I to ignore the institute material? 2. Or preparation needs to be done covering both the books3. Is there any different book covering theory of MAFA or is this one sufficient for exams?

therefore, pls guide which chapters are to be prepared exclusively from the Institute module because some of the chapters mentioned in the Institute Module have not been covered in Pattabhirma Sirs Book.  It'll be a great help because as on date after studying from Sir's book, though I am clear about the concepts which have been explained in very lucid manner still whenever I open the Institute module i feel very perplexed in trying to co relate the topics . Please guide.

Regards.