Query on margin scheme

I am trading the waste paper and waste corrugated boxes to recycling factory

my question is
1. Do I come under margin scheme as I am trading the second hand goods only without any processing (purchase from unregistered dealer)

2. If yes then how to avail this scheme

I use to trade by keeping my margin 3-4% from factory rate

3. How to calculate this

4. Is there any terms and condition on sale (intra state or inter state)

please help on this
Replies (4)
I am hearing it first time...what is margin scheme? do you mean composition scheme?
margin scheme declared by govt for second hand goods scrap
tax will be calculated on profit margin
this is what I know
Watch the video for you query https://youtu.be/mjpU03b58Fk
If tbe sale is inter state you have to charge igst otherwise CGST & SGST

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details