Query on links in Excel

I have one work sheet whith one list. Let us call it list A. I have some workings in another sheet. (Say B) I have linked(Given reference) of A to B. Now I would like to ensure that every thing in A is mapped/ linked to B. How to do this without checking each link which takes lot of time? Are there any shortcuts for checking this? Thanks

Replies (7)
Originally posted by :Anil
"

I have one work sheet whith one list. Let us call it list A. I have some workings in another sheet. (Say B) I have linked(Given reference) of A to B. Now I would like to ensure that every thing in A is mapped/ linked to B. How to do this without checking each link which takes lot of time? Are there any shortcuts for checking this? Thanks

u can use function of vlookup

"


 

Thanks.
 

Thanks on letting me know about linking using vlookup.

 

In the sheets I have mentioned linking is already done. It is done without using vlookup.

 

I would like to know how I can check whether everything in list A is linked to sheet B

 

Thanks.

 

 

 

U can use goal seek or auditing toolbar for tht

How?

Follow this u will come to know about all the formulas...

Press Ctrl+` (the button above your tab key) and the worksheet shows you all the formulas you have used in that worksheet.

Your screen looks ittle weird, but will show you all the formulas in that worksheet.

TO return to nomal mode again press the same key.

 

 

 

Originally posted by :Anil
" I have one work sheet whith one list. Let us call it list A. I have some workings in another sheet. (Say B) I have linked(Given reference) of A to B. Now I would like to ensure that every thing in A is mapped/ linked to B. How to do this without checking each link which takes lot of time? Are there any shortcuts for checking this? Thanks "

I agree with Ashish

Follow this u will come to know about all the formulas...

Press Ctrl+` (the button above your tab key) and the worksheet shows you all the formulas you have used in that worksheet.

Your screen looks ittle weird, but will show you all the formulas in that worksheet.

TO return to nomal mode again press the same key.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details