Query on drawing tool bar in Excel 2007

How to see drawing tool bar on the excel sheet in Excel 2007?

 

Thanks

Replies (3)

go to view option

press

alt +v

t (toolbar)

select drawing toolbar

 

also there are some websites who provides this facility on pay basis to get old toolbars in this new office 2007

Check these out:
https://www.addintools.com/english/menuexcel/
https://www.mrexcel.com/classicexcelmenu.html
There are more but these seemed interesting to me.
 
It’s also true that if you remember the old keystrokes, they will work.  But you have to remember all of the keystroke because the pull down menus don’t show.
 
Personally I think you should “bite-the-bullet” and spend time getting used to the new interface.  I’ve been using it now for a year and a half in all the office programs I use (Excel, Word, Access, Outlook and occasionally PowerPoint) and now that I’m used to it, I wouldn’t want to go back.  In my case the new ribbon offers more things that I use and has incorporated things that I used to have custom menus and macros set up to do.  Just my opinion.

 

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestions.

I am unable to find the tool bar for selecting drawing toolbar.

A snapshot of the screen I am seeing on my desktop is attached.

I wish pull down menus could show by default.

Anil.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details