Query on articleship transfer

Nishi shah (Student) (32 Points)

08 June 2023  

I am CA Final Student. I am undergoing 2nd year of articleship. I want to terminate my articleship on the ground of my father's hip ball surgery. Can I terminate my articleship right now by filling form 109 & submitting other evidence?Can I rejoin the articleship after some weeks by filling form 102/103 ?

Please guide.